Subject: [Leica] Visoflex question
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Nov 27 19:22:32 2006

The 63mm f3.5 is a myth. I can't find one anywhere. You might be able
to put the 80 and below lenses on a leica bellows,  but on my PB4 it
puts you right on top of the target and about the size of your
thumbnail. To clear my D2X body I need to put an extension tube
between it and the bellows. In that instance the 105 is the best
focal length. I'm setting up a D2 enlarger this weekend so the 135 is
going on it. I've got some Sinar negatives to print up. It's a pain
but worth it.

Len