Subject: [Leica] Gang of Four Less One
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Tue Nov 28 03:14:42 2006

Oh, God, that would have been Jim Brick who went by various monikers based
on his last name and bombastic, some to be kind would say, overbearing
nature.  Brick at least was more bearable than either Anthony or that guy
who wanted somebody to tell him how many plastic parts were in an M-6.

Buzz Hausner

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Gang of Four Less One)
Reply from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Gang of Four Less One)
In reply to: Message from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] OT How many here are retired? How many are happier after retirement than when you were working?)