Subject: [Leica] A Modest Proposal
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Thu Oct 19 16:43:53 2006

Gun owners should be lined up against a wall and shot.

    Buzz

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] A Modest Proposal)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] A Modest Proposal)
Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] A Modest Proposal)