Subject: [Leica] IMG - New Photos posted of Today's Snow
From: puff11 at comcast.net (Norm Aubin)
Date: Tue Nov 28 10:19:45 2006

Greetings folks,

I've just posted four images from this mornings' quick walk about in our
snow.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Norm/Snow/

Here in Carnation this is a rare event - it happens maybe once or twice a
year . . maybe.

All images were taken with a Leica D-Lux 3 - using fine .jpg, minor tweaking
in CS2
for level and color adjusting, and minor sharpening . . .

This little camera is convincing me that a digital work flow is the only way
to go anymore!

It's 29 F right now - too cold for my taste - but it's time to get back out
in it anyway.

Best of light,
Norm

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] IMG - New Photos posted of Today's Snow)