Subject: [Leica] Gang of Four Less One
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue Nov 28 13:41:52 2006

At 4:47 PM +0100 11/28/06, Daniel Ridings wrote:
>Harrison McClary wrote:
>

>>What ever happened to Eric?
>
>He sold off all of his Leica stuff and unsubscribed.
>
>He was pretty friendly by the time I came along. We were in touch
>off list a bit, mostly because of connections to Missouri, if I
>remember correctly.
>
>Daniel

I think Eric pointed me in the direction of the LUG after we had been
on Compuserve for many years together. We had a couple of
altercations early on, but got along reasonably after that.

I remember his replying to his own message once not realizing he was
the original author. He was actually disagreeing with himself.

At least there was a personality there, unlike the infamous AA. I
think he was the first person to get me to trash anything that
contained his name.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design