Subject: [Leica] M7, M8, Film, Digital, same lenses
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Wed Nov 29 03:56:57 2006

I also pay $2 a roll to my local CVS for film 'develop - no cut'
Then I read an article that most CVS and similar stores plan to remove film
processing equipment in the next 1 to 2 years.
Enjoy it while it lasts... Cheap processing, scratched film, a confused
teenager who keeps asking "so..you really don't want prints??"

Eric