Subject: [Leica] M7, M8, Film, Digital, same lenses
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Nov 29 08:37:31 2006

Which makes me wonder what the cost of one of those units that would
be tossed out would be and how expensive they would be to operate?

Does anyone know? If these mini-labs are being taken out they have to
go SOMEWHERE. Are they being sold to private owners? Recycled? Land
fill?

I figure someone out there knows the answers...

ab