Subject: [Leica] New small albums in the gallery
From: leica.pet at gmail.com (Petros)
Date: Wed Nov 29 12:35:43 2006

        Thank u very much Alastair,
        for both your messages!

       Well,from the begging i was not sure about the 4th picture
    of the "photos on stage" theme.I think you 're right,it should be off.
    Now,between the 2nd and the 3rd i can not decide which one i prefer!
       The diptich idea is great !!!

       What is your opinion in changing the sequence of the photos in :
2-3-1
     which means "showing","closer "and "on stage"

          Cheers
                     Petros   : )