Subject: [Leica] Dylan's Pitch
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed Nov 29 17:53:30 2006

Walt Johnson wrote:
> Why thank you Hoppy and if you really want to talk about screwing up?
> I had a chance to cover Dylan years back and did something else
> instead. How's that for being remiss? :'(

So what did ya do?  Forget to go or took a different assignment?

Years ago I got a call from my agent asking if I was busy Saturday
night...I said no, they said how would you like to work for Paul
McCartney?  I said I thought I could work that in. LOL

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Dylan's Pitch)