Subject: [Leica] Is it just me? (wide angle)
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Wed Nov 29 20:23:29 2006

No need to wish for another 2mm with the 7-14mm/f4 Zuiko superwide
zoom (like a 14-28mm on 35mm). It is pure magic, Ted! Plus the
Olympus E-330 tilting live-view LCD lets me back up the camera itself
against a wall instead of myself - no need to peer through the
optical viewfinder. I can't even begin to count the number of shots
I've made with the E-330 that I could have not done with any other
DSLR or M rangefinder. I am looking forward to the 2007 Leica 25mm
f1.4 for the 4/3 format, creating a "Lympa" without needing an adapter!
Gary Todoroff
http://northcoastphotos.com/Lympa.htm