Subject: [Leica] E-mail Delay
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Nov 30 16:14:50 2006

LUG:

I don't know if everybody is experiencing this but my posts to the
LUG seem to take forever to show up.  Other lists are almost instantaneous.
The LUG posts take hours and hours.  Is there a reason for this?  Do
I have my filtering set wrong or something?  Sometimes by the time my
comment has shown up the question has been answered and my comments
are redundant!  I hate sounding stupid.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com