Subject: [Leica] IMG: Send in the Clowns and Miss America
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Nov 30 16:16:07 2006

Jesse,
Nice pictures Jesse, I'm a music passionated too and I follow the Opera
season in Barcelona, when there are performances of my preferred composer I
go several times, my opera preferences are for the non italian and most
popular operas..., I prefer Wagner, Richard Strauss, Handel, Mozart, Britten
..., now we have a great conductor in our Theater, Sebastian Weigle, who
will conduct next Bayreuth performance of the Meistersingers. Well, I would
ask you if you have a special permission to shot in the Theater, seeing your
picture where I see the Orchestra maybe you shot in the general rehersal
performance?, your pictures are excelent.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis