Subject: [Leica] IMG: sample from CV 35mm
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Nov 30 18:11:55 2006

Folks, I recently acquired a neat little CV f2.5 35 in LTM. I got an
excellent CV adaptor for use on my M7.

For those interested, I have posted an (unretouched and tonally unaltered)
test shot. No exciting content, but may be of interest if
people are curious about the lens.

It's tiny and good value for money, I think. Fun to play with.

This was with Delta 100, f4 250th and a green (Leitz of course) filter. I
shot a related series with my Summicron 50 and a selection
of filters for comparison.

The unsurprising summary there is that UV, Skylight, yellow, orange, green
are all made redundant as far as tonal control, once you
get into Photoshop.

Here's the link and the tinyURL

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/film/F2/CV35.jpg.html>

 http://tinyurl.com/yj4gwx