Subject: [Leica] Re: Why all the Red Photos Suddenly?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Dec 1 04:37:53 2006

Guys, Brian has now said that red is dead. Family is the theme. Brian's
pronouncement, as saloon keeper is the only position that I
counts, The rest were opinions.
Unfortunately Brian or more exactly, most people's interpretation of Brian's
posts, added to the confusion along the way, saying
late in the piece that the theme is evidently now red having earlier
accepted that folks were confused and December would be red
instead,. Last month, Ted suggested, no discussion, it's a red November. We
took that as gospel but it was not.

November's a done deal, with some wonderful entries, some are red, but the
judges will look at everything. I got two red entries in,
and one not, how did you go?
Get those shots in for December in the family theme.
Cheers
Hoppy