Subject: [Leica] Alien Skin Exposure
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat Dec 2 15:27:42 2006

Len I have M bodies and lenses as well, the point is that plug-ins like this
enable us to partially replicate the look we love when we don't have the
time to develop and scan several films a week.

I've only been using the plug-in for a day, but I'm nearly ready to cough up
my $199 - especially given the third world status of the dollar compared to
the pound or Euro at the moment :-)

You may as well argue that people shooting digital shouldn't post b&w ;-)

Steve

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Alien Skin Exposure)