Subject: [Leica] November contest winners
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Dec 2 15:50:15 2006

Thank you Luis,
and thanks to the panel of anonymous judges too, and of course to
everyone on this list and others for their encouragement and criticism
over the last few years.
I only just found out about it - I (mis) spent all day "enjoying" my
favourite pastime, putting together IKEA furniture for the office
Cheers
Douglas.

Luis Ripoll wrote:
> Congratulations Montie, Douglas, Ric!
> Saludos desde Barcelona
> Luis

>>> 2nd prize:      Douglas Sharp for "Young Herring Gulls"