Subject: [Leica] Dresden Dolls -
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Dec 3 05:26:28 2006

Cool, good taste, way beyond the cutting edge of culture - and they take
pictures too :-)

Rebecca shows impeccable taste - Must have got it from her dad - If the
CD is  "Yes, Virginia" - go for it - buy it for yourself and let her
listen every now and again! Then buy all the rest.
Shades of Elvis Costello, Talking Heads, Joe Jackson and just about
everyone else who's bloody good. Amanda Palmer's voice and piano are superb.
Their music has everything from Brecht/Weill cabaret  to classical music
- passing pop, rock and jazz on the way.
Buy more than one!!
Douglas
BTW - go to jpc.de and search on Dresden Dolls you can have a listen to
short clips of most tracks. You'll love it.