Subject: [Leica] Introduction
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Dec 4 00:03:13 2006

Welcome to the circus, Dom.

Cheers
Hoppy

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+hoppyman=bigpond.net.au@leica-users.org
m4y@mac.com
Sent: Monday, 4 December 2006 14:53
To: LUG

Greetings from Toronto.

If I may bore you with the briefest of introductions, I have very
recently put a deposit on an M8 and hope for delivery in the near
future.
It will be my first serious camera since I left school and I have
some serious catching up to do - York U, class of '72. 'Nuff said!

In the meantime I am delighted to have found such a lively and
supportive group and intend to be an avid reader and perhaps sometime
soon a contributor.

Cheers,
Dom