Subject: [Leica] Variations on a Location
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 4 17:16:25 2006

I've been shooting pictures of fireworks for  nearly as long as I've been
taking photographs.  I also live in  Natchitoches, where we have about a
dozen
opportunities a year to see  them.

Since I live just 2 blocks from the scene, I can shoot from my  house for
some shows.

These shots are taken hand-held, and the technology  of the Pentax K100D
camera makes them seem stable, but some have a dream-like  quality.

These were all taken from one spot. No tripod. Too many  people to move.

http://www.sonc.com/FW_fant/

Comment  welcome.

Regards,
Sonny