Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wild Turkeys
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Dec 4 21:16:06 2006

Leonard Taupier showed:

>I just happened to be walking in the Ecological Preserve and spotted  a
>convention of wild turkey. Unfortunately I only had a wide angle  lens on
>my Hassy but shot what I could. As soon as I took the shot  they started to
>scatter. I think I counted ten in the picture.<<<

Len,
I have to ask? Why didn't you crop the bottom half of this picture off? Like
take the complete shadow area off up to where there's a small branch on the
left almost cebtre pointedge of photo? That would've got rid of all the
waste space and the viewer "should have a better idea that there are turkeys
in the picture. certainly more than the one out in the open sunshine?

OK that's the question.

ted

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] IMG: Wild Turkeys)