Subject: [Leica] I Remember Mike!
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Dec 5 08:19:21 2006

Mike Johnston tends to be...oh?...rather firm in his judgements and just a
wee bit iconoclastic.  Some of the members of longer standing may remember
when Mike was a LUG member.  I suspect that Mike would be pleased to note
that he has stimulated people to talk about...gasp...PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

Buzz

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] I Remember Mike!)