Subject: [Leica] Willy Ronis
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Tue Dec 5 12:51:18 2006

I could be wrong about Ronis -- I've been checking and now can't find
anything about his death.  But about two tears ago I went to a show of his
work at the Kathleen Ewing Gallery in DC and my friends debated buying a
print.  They were selling for $1500-2000 at the time.  Then we read he had
died and the print prices doubled.  I remember calling my friends and
pointing out the obit.

But now I'm not so sure!

--
Phil Swango