Subject: [Leica] I Remember Mike!
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue Dec 5 16:54:50 2006

>Koudelka's panoramas suck... and Erwitt had done some really great PJ.

I only mentioned Erwitt because he had already been on Mike
Johnston's list. As far as PJ work... is that all there is? You don't
like Koudelka - I do. So we have different tastes. :-)

'New and improved' only rarely has to do with innovation. Print
quality is certainly satisfying and enjoyable but in the end, like
most technical expertise is not the most important thing. The
possibly unfortunate thing is when you see truly great printing a lot
of the other aspects of the photos kind of fades for a while.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] I Remember Mike!)