Subject: [Leica] explain Avedon light
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Dec 5 17:38:20 2006

Eric, sorry I couldn't enter into the Avedon thing. You struck a chord
though with your "moment" complete with whisky, good book,
Lego and screaming kids. The Lego and screaming part will take forever to
get better.
However, you can reduce the effects by not scrimping on the other parts.
Get the best whisky and great books you can locate. Same goes for good glass
for your M.

Cheers
Hoppy