Subject: [Leica] High ISOs Comparison
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Dec 6 12:13:04 2006

Tina
Thanks for doing those comparison shots. What I think? The results were to
be expected. Canon @ ISO3600 beats Leica @ ISO2500 hands down. Shooting with
available light seems to be a Canon thing in these digital days.
Didier

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] High ISOs Comparison)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] High ISOs Comparison)