Subject: [Leica] High ISOs Comparison
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Dec 6 13:05:00 2006

Well sort of. Love my 5D and Summilux. But manual focusing with a
wonderful prime in low light, in a word, sucks. I so wish I had a
rangefinder for low light photography. And those big honk'n AF lenses
aren't my style either. So yes the 1600 and 3200 asa files are to die
for - but the tool ain't perfect for conditions.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] High ISOs Comparison)