Subject: [Leica] Week 47 beware contains nudity
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Dec 6 14:07:14 2006

It indeed is a very good shot. Very classical light, too.

Strange, I didn't see these when Michiel posted it. I have the
impression that my browser (Safari) is having problems with blogs
generated by some software behind them: very often pictures don't
download. Any body else on Mac that has encountered the same phenomenon?

The first time I looked at Michiel's Wk47 , the first image I could
see was Carl De Keyzer's, and his sexual fantasy project. Which was
just a tad too much to digest. :-) So I didn't comment.
Eventhough I love De Keyzer's work.
See this f.i.: <http://tinyurl.com/ybma2a>
He did a wonderful series about faith in the USA, and #28 of the
series on this website is one of my all time favorite photos.

Philippe

Op 6-dec-06, om 12:10 heeft Jim Hemenway het volgende geschreven: