Subject: [Leica] Re: Safari and Wordpress (WAS: Week 47 beware contains nudity)
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Dec 7 21:54:02 2006

Hi Philippe (and others),

Safari does have a problem with images in Wordpress blogs IF the default
Wordpress theme is used. Specifically, the images are distorted when a
Safari user views the site. My blog (www.fotocycle.dk/blog) uses this
theme--but that is OK since it is just text. I posted a question about
it on the Wordpress forum several months ago but never got a reply.

My PAW site (www.fotocycle.dk/paws) uses the "classic" Wordpress theme,
as does Michiel's, and that works with Safari just fine. So if you could
not see all of Michiel's images the first time around, it must have been
an issue with the server rather than the Wordpress software itself.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands