Subject: [Leica] home depot strip lighting technique?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 6 20:27:14 2006

Eric, Use GE Kitchen and Bath tubes. They are close to daylight.  I  have
them in my kitchen.

You can go to someplace like Home depot or Wallyworld, and get a shoplight
cheap.

They are meant to hang from the ceiling, but you can tie them to a light
stand or other upright with tie wraps.

When you are not using it for lighting, get some white plexiglass and make
frame and you'll have a giant light table.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

In a message dated 12/6/2006 10:17:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,