Subject: [Leica] R1800 or R2400 for B/W printing
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Thu Dec 7 12:39:41 2006

I need to decide on which Epson printer to buy for output.

I do mostly B/W and mostly its going to be on Epson Glossy Pro or the
Museo Silver Rag paper.

I'm mainly hoping for longevity and prints that approach or exceed what
I can do in the darkroom.  I have a Canon i9900 now and the color side
is great, but I still get some metamerism with this printerin B/W.

I don't usually print beyond 11x14.  Most files will come from a scanned
120 neg or my bevy of digitals (including a M8 next year).

Thoughts?

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: R1800 or R2400 for B/W printing)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] R1800 or R2400 for B/W printing)
Reply from lwwesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] R1800 or R2400 for B/W printing)