Subject: [Leica] High ISOs Comparison
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Dec 7 17:38:50 2006

Thank you  Eric.  I also want to see pictures, not tests.  I  need to decide.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

In a message dated 12/7/2006 6:57:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ericm@pobox.com writes:

I'm  less concerned how cameras perform in a sterile lab, and more interested
in  what results experts can obtain.

Would you test screws vs. nails by  hammering both in?

I'd be interested to see differences in finished  prints.  Using whatever
techniques are available to sharpen, reduce  vignetting, and/or reduce noise.
Whatever is available is fair game.   I don't care about 100% pixel views.  I
care about how an 11x14 print  looks from normal viewing distance.

I don't care about the sharpness of  bricks or how many black and white lines
can be  resolved.

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] High ISOs Comparison)