Subject: [Leica] High ISOs Comparison
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Dec 7 22:08:25 2006

> If you are an average user, use an average camera: one that's
> pre-programmed to give average results.  If you want
> better-than-average results, get involved in the process.

I think this is very well said. I also believe that those who wish to wait
and let others do the ground work can be justified. Digital imaging is
very very infantile, and we could do worse than look at changes made 150
years ago to see how this field will develop. I love to record the world
around me for my own pleasure and memories, and I'm desperate to be more
than an average user: so I'll keep working and failing ;-)

Cheers

Message from telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr) ([Leica] High ISOs Comparison)