Subject: [Leica] High ISOs Comparison
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Dec 7 20:35:46 2006

Optimization is a life time quest with no end.  New Digital techniques seem
more filled with questions than answers with new
possibilities every day.  They all promise great results out of the box.
All cost a lot to try out, and most will be a failure
compared to another ( or is that the next?) highly touted solution.  How is
a user to pick?

I prefer to make images than endlessly test.

Thanks, but I will wait till all of the flutter is gone, then, maybe then, I
will go buy a digital thingie.  Maybe I will get a M8,
maybe a D5, maybe a D200.

But thanks to people like Tina, the early adopters, I will not have to test
128 combinations of SW to find one that produces images
like the manufacturer claimed.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net