Subject: [Leica] V35 enlarger
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (charlie chan)
Date: Sat Dec 9 01:26:16 2006

I have a V35 with colour and vario heads. Lovely to use and the
standard focotar is pretty good. If you are thinking of buying one,
have a look at the Leica darkroom handbook. You'll also want a
Focometer with  sensor. Makes exposures easy. Might buy a IIc one
day, when I have more time off my day job as a surgeon.

Charlie