Subject: [Leica] Equipment Stolen
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (charlie chan)
Date: Sun Dec 31 06:52:21 2006

Richard,

I'm very sorry to hear your news. Sadly I think it is very unlikely
that you will ever see them again. However, you can email Solms to
let them know the serial nos of the stolen items. I emailed Leica UK
when my R9/DMR was stolen a few months ago. They were very
sympathetic and have logged my details on their stolen items
database. Although you cannot access the stolen register directly on
the Leica forum website any more, they will still accept email
notification of the stolen items. You never know, they may end up
needing service in a few years time. If so then legally the ownership
will revert back to you.

Best of luck,

Charlie Chan