Subject: [Leica] OT (or not): Jobo
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Dec 9 09:53:24 2006

Here is the comparison site with the different processors....
http://www.jobousadarkroom.com/products/processor_comparison.htm

The 1000 was an earlier version of the 1500.... BUT the 1500 is
significantly more user programmable than the 1000.  Both have
several programs loaded... E6, C41, some B+W combos.....

You might want to wait for a 2400 coming by your door.... they are really
nice.... If you have any relationship with Jim Brick, he
has one and knows its ins and outs.....

BTW, the 1000/1500 are the same size and pretty big for a counter unit.  The
2400 is significantly bigger and sits on the floor.

I think the `1500 warms water.. the 1000 may only accept tap water.....but I
am not sure....

JOBO USA is no longer the rep for JOBO Germany... but the WEB pages are
still up for those interested...Inclusing downloading the
manuals for free!

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net