Subject: [Leica] How to fix this image
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat Dec 9 18:59:14 2006

Hoppy:

>OK now I'm lost as to how to proceed with the layer mask that I have
>created. I've used brushes on an adjustment layer before to
>successfully blur a background  area, for example
>Thanks for your patience. I love the power of photoshop. There is so much
>to learn, of course.

I'm not sure how to explain it with words alone.

This is a great site that has all sorts of Photoshop tutorials in movie
format.  It really helps me to see the person doing the work as he talks
about it and explains his reasoning.  The "workbench" section is especially
enlightening for me:

http://www.radiantvista.com/

There are other photoshop tutorial places, as well.  If I don't get one,
I'll google to find others, and usually somebody will put it in words that
finally click with me.  Unfortunately, I'm not enough of a photoshop expert
to be able to explain with ease how to do this.  I just know barely enough
to get by.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/