Subject: [Leica] img: Grain harvest
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Dec 10 14:28:52 2006

Bill, I think it works very well due to the very disciplined
crop/composition and of course endearing expression. You've made me
think about the grain, of course....does the shot work despite the
grain....or does it contribute an interesting texture? I'm
particularly grain sensitive. On balance I think it actually adds to your
image, without it, it might almost be too simple. I shall
be very interested to read the comments from other LUG folk.

This was also a good opportunity to peek at your gallery again. I remember
enjoying "girl with hat" when you first posted. "JB" &
"PH" are terrific portraits as well. Quite different all three, of course.

Cheers
Hoppy