Subject: [Leica] V35 enlarger
From: pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (pmcc)
Date: Sun Dec 10 15:36:41 2006

Gary Todoroff <datamaster@northcoastphotos.com> wrote:

> P.S. Are you the Peter that hosted the mini-LUG/LHSA
> meeting in SF
> seven or eight years ago, somewhere south of the
> city at the
> restaurant by the last station of the train line?
> Great memories . . .

Hi Gary,

Absolutely, that would be me.  That was a memorable
occasion that generated not a few ongoing
relationships. If I recall, you had either just
arrived from or were en route to some shooting for the
Coast Guard in the Bay Area. And I remember that T&T
stopped off to see you again on their way home to
Vancouver, and shared some of my wine with you. I
think I caught sight of you at the LUG dinner in SF
last year, but lost you before we were able to renew
acquaintance. We can do it again in 2007!

rgds
Peter.
SFBAYLUG