Subject: [Leica] V35 enlarger
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Sat Dec 9 21:11:38 2006

Peter - yes, my 1C is gray hammertone with filter drawer, too. Very
handsome. I also had a Melnick custom color head made for it that
fits both it and an old Omega 4x5 that I no longer have. The custom
head puts out a lot of light (halogen bulb) and makes for an easy to
use variable contrast adjustment. There is certainly nothing wrong
with the V35, I just liked the 1C better after extensively using
both. The darkroom has been our "kitchen" during some upstairsf
remodeling, and I'm looking forward to setting up the 1C again and
burning up some of the reams of paper still in the freezer!

P.S. Are you the Peter that hosted the mini-LUG/LHSA meeting in SF
seven or eight years ago, somewhere south of the city at the
restaurant by the last station of the train line? Great memories . . .

Gary Todoroff
www.northcoastphotos.com