Subject: [Leica] help urgent lens advice needed
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Dec 10 22:49:24 2006

Alastair that's a valid point re the LHSA version. I want it to use not put
away in a cupboard.
And it's a demo not a mint item. Still would be pretty on my Betreibsk!
Re the un-coded, I suppose the worst case there is that it could be upgraded
later. The conversion cost is not much compared to the
original investment.
I dunno about the chrome. I actually think they look better on the chrome
bodies (mine basic black chrome), but they are clearly not
as popular should I need to trade up later.
I need a million dollars to support all of this technolust. I'm not so
gradually shrinking my equipment pile trading towards this
great stuff. Want to buy two limited edition minty children for medical
experiments?
Cheers
Hoppy