Subject: [Leica] OT - Pulitzer price winner of 1979 revealed
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Mon Dec 11 06:42:16 2006

Yeah...older I get the more I just hang with animals!

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] OT - Pulitzer price winner of 1979 revealed)
Message from montoid at earthlink.net (Montie) ([Leica] OT - Pulitzer price winner of 1979 revealed)
Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] OT - Pulitzer price winner of 1979 revealed)