Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rotterdam museum
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Mon Dec 11 10:45:10 2006

Philippe Orlent wrote:
> Last week, we went to an exhibition of Kessels Kramer (a reputed ad
> agency) at the Kunsthal in Rotterdam.
> A very interesting building form an architectural viewpoint.
> There were also some dinos to spot, a Henry Moore exhibition, and an
> exhibition about Peter Van Straaten's erotic images.
> The latter was visited by a somewhat more experienced audience...
>
> Hope you like them:
>
> <http://www.fullflavor.be/Rotterdam>
>
> Thanks for looking and commenting,
> Philippe

Hi Philippe,

I like your pictures very much. Especially because they have high
contrast the way I like it. Your eye for composition and moments is
always a pleasant surprise. Why not post a bit more?
I have only one complaint. Next time you're in Rotterdam give a call and
we can have a beer:-)

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: Rotterdam museum)