Subject: [Leica] RE: help urgent lens advice needed
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Dec 11 14:10:41 2006

Thanks Jesse, I know it has all of the things I REALLY want in a 50. The
LHSA one optically identical, just a bit of
rarity/curiosity factor as well. If my Summicron didn't have this propensity
to just very occasionally flare in an unpredictable
manner, I probably wouldn't abandon it.
As an aside, I was surprised that not many folk posted any suggestions;
maybe a few will trickle through. I should have posted on
how to cook garlic or wildlife management ;-)

cheers
Hoppy