Subject: [Leica] Lessons anyone?
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Dec 11 19:24:55 2006

Walt:  I think it's reasonable to prohibit yourself from posting any
picture you took more than 100 years ago.  But stuff from the last five
decades or so?  Please keep 'em coming.  We need to carefully examine the
events and images that made you what you are today.   <BIG wink!>

--Peter

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Lessons anyone?)