Subject: [Leica] Need a New Lap Top...Cheap!
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Tue Dec 12 12:01:15 2006

Need some IT help here...my 7 year old Compaq Presario 1200
is dying a slow and hideous death!  When I bought it, I knew a little
about the technology but I have not kept up and now, after looking
for a new one, I have no idea what they are talking about.Dual this...
Core that...Ram x 2 (bluetooth is wireless, right)?

Anyway...I'm not too big on all the muti-media stuff so I'm not
looking for anything super teched out.  I also don't store hundreds
of photos on my hard drive...I want CD writng/reading capability
so I can store edited pics on CDs?  Enough memory to safely run
CS...is XP home edition cool?  I'm still running ME and recently
got a note from Microsoft stating that ME is no longer a supported
OS ;-(

Help the analog man!  Suggestions greatly appreciated!  Thanks
in advance!

Montie

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Need a New Lap Top...Cheap!)
Reply from lwwesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Need a New Lap Top...Cheap!)