Subject: [Leica] A modern Leica (live view)
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Dec 12 18:16:44 2006

I'm in Waikiki right now - and let me tell you FOR SURE there's no free
lunch!

Shooting film in the M6's though. Wish I had an M8. Easier to share
pictures quickly. Having fun playing with the 15mm and the 28.

El cheapo scans from mini labs just doesn't cut it compared to
digital, either the little Leica/Panasonic we have or the 1Ds. It's
just that the 1Ds is such a pain to carry around - carrying five
lenses and two M6's is a LOT easier. One M8 would be even easier yet!

But I'm certain that the film will produce so much better images than
the digital M8 would.....riiiiiiiiiiight.

Adam