Subject: [Leica] Pros over here still shootign Leica as their primary tool ?
From: alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex)
Date: Wed Dec 13 12:38:11 2006

Yet I'm new here, but I know there are at least several well established
and widely respected professional photographer on LUG (Ted, Tina and
others that I hope to meet eventially), I wonder who out of all of you
still use Leica (or RF in general) as their primary tool and for what
kind of assignments ?
I see in your posts a DSLR is often the tool even for a documentary
assignments (the area where presumably Leica have ruled in 35mm format
if I'm not wrong), does that mean the digital appeal (no sarcasm here -
just a practical considerations and market demand) overweighted the
intimacy of quete and reliable RF experience ?
No any "digital vs. analog" dispute to raise up, but just trying to get
the picture of actual professional photo experience in light of nowadays
situations.

Thanks, Alex

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Pros over here still shootign Leica as their primary tool ?)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Pros over here still shootign Leica as their primary tool ?)