Subject: [Leica] Pros over here still shootign Leica as their primary tool ?
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Dec 13 13:08:06 2006

Well, just the other day I had a chance to use my IIIa as a
rangefinder. I needed to measure a number of set distances for a
shoot. My laser rangefinder and my metal tape measure broke within 10
minutes of one another. Since I carry my IIIa for my personal BW
shooting, it became my measuring instrument for that day. I didn't
take any shots with it that time. Does that count?

Slobodan Dimitrov
http://www.sdimitrovphoto.com/