Subject: [Leica] In Shock
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Dec 13 20:05:19 2006

Philip,

You've got to get to Bucks County. NYC on Street Rd in Southampton is
4 times the size as The Camera Shop and has a huge used department
including large format with view and field cameras, MF with Hassy,
Rollei, Mamiya and Bronica. The 35mm section has a large selection of
Nikon, Canon, Pentax, Olympus and lesser known brands. Also open
Sunday afternoons.

Allens in Levitown caters more to the pros and has a large used
section as well, mostly Nikon, Canon, Hassy and Leica. He has just
about all the new Leica M and R new gear as well as the latest pro
Canon and Nikon gear.  He matches B&H and KEH prices.

The problem I have is trying to stay away from these shops.

Regards,
Len